Vans Vault serves up another beautiful, limited edition collection. Born in 1907, Frida Kahlo is one of history's great painters, known for her self portraits, Mexican indigenous themes and beautiful use of colour. Vans Vault honour her artwork in a three sneaker series! The Authentic dons the beautiful and bright, Viva La Viva, which features watermelons. A painting she created shortly after health issues, the watermelons symbolise Day Of The Dead celebrations.
- Vans Vault special release
- Printed on high grade canvas
- Featuring painting Las Dos Fridas
- UltraCush footbed
- Leather and canvas upper
- Strictly one per person - multiple orders will be cancelled
- Orders will be cancelled if correct billing information is not input
- THIS PRODUCT IS NON-RETURNABLE for refund/exchange/store credit. Please be sure before purchasing
We offer a 14 day return policy on all items. See our returns page for full details. Have a question? Email customer services email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 3601 7860
Order prior to 2pm Monday - Friday for same day despatch. All delivery and returns information can be found in our FAQs.
If you need further help with your order, please don't hesitate to contact us using the details below: eMail Us: firstname.lastname@example.org Call Us: (+44) 020 3601 7860 Monday–Saturday, 11am–6:30pm (GMT)