The new Nike Air Max 1 Ultra 2.0 SE is now available in store! Celebrating 30 years of the air Max 1. The silhouette has come a long way since 1987 yet still remains a staple Nike shoe. Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit actually made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 was released with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning. Shop online now!
- Mesh upper offers breathability
- Synthetic overlays enhance durability
- Visible Air Max heel cushioning for comfort
- Dual-density midsole for a lightweight feel
- Durable rubber outsole for traction