We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team in Northwich, Cheshire. Please send your full CV and cover letter to email@example.com
We're on the lookout for a talented buyer who knows their sneakers and street fashion!
You will be responsible for driving the product direction of the business in footwear, apparel and accessories. The ideal candidate must have a great understanding of the latest sneakers and releases. The position will be based full time at our office in Northwich, Cheshire, with some UK travel to buying appointments. A driving license would therefore be beneficial.
Working with global iconic brands and new, emerging fashion labels, the Womenswear Buyer will lead Pam Pam’s direction positioning in the market.
The key responsibilities of the role are:-
- Collating and analysing sales data to help predict trends and forecast sales, whilst fully being in control of the business’ stock levels and reacting accordingly.
- Working with the key brand partners to organically grow the business.
- Constantly looking for new, emerging brands, in line with Pam Pam’s core principals and audience.
- Collating customer feedback to constantly assess the business’s product offering and service levels, adapting product offering based on customer feedback and behaviour.
- Negotiating with suppliers to agree pricing, quantities and delivery schedules.
- Conducting competitor, consumer and market research to keep up to date on the latest trends and activity in the marketplace.
- Working with the marketing to ensure the look and feel of Pam Pam is marketing leading and ensuring product launches are delivered online at the key times
You will drive the buying direction of the business and therefore be a confident decision maker, who is fully immersed in the women's branded sneaker and streetwear market and understands the target consumer and latest trends.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar buying role.
If the role is of interest, please apply with your CV along with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org