The below FAQ answers some common concerns of our customers before purchasing. If you have other a question that is not answered here, please send it to email@example.com
If you wish to exchange an item you have purchased, you will need to purchase the exchange online as a normal order. In the meantime, you can send the unwanted item back to us for return. Once received, we will then issue you a refund, less the original and return shipping cost, granted the condition is unworn and re-sellable. Christmas returns information can be found on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Items returned for exchange must be in the same condition as they were bought, unworn and with original product tags still attached. Sneakers must be returned with their original box. If the item does not meet these standards, an exchange will not be granted.
- Due to hygiene reasons, earrings, socks, lip balms, face masks, face creams, oils and swimwear bottoms may not be returned for exchange or refund. Other items that cannot be exchanged/returned are perfumes, beauty products, magazines, gift cards and aerosols.
- Some special release/limited edition products cannot be returned for exchange/refund/store credit due to the nature of the release. This will be clearly stated on the product page and/or our special releases page, so please be sure before purchasing. If at all in doubt, please get in contact with us
- To send an item back for exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to return your order. Please be sure to note the reason for the return
pam pam (Returns)
J&S House, Unit A
Yes. Refunds are granted if the item you have purchased was done so online, is unsuitable, or is faulty and does not perform in the manner it was meant to.
- If you wish to return an item for a refund, less original and return shipping cost, please email us at email@example.com with your intent and we will send you returns information. Please then send your original order back to us at the following address:
pam pam (Returns)
J & S House, Unit A, Denton Drive, Northwich, Cheshire, CW9 7LU
- Returns must be made within 14 days of receipt for customers in the UK, and 14 days for international customers. If a request to return an order, or we received the returned over well after this period, a refund will not be applied and you will be notified via email.
- All items must be in original, re-sellable condition with product tags still attached. If returned items are not up to this standard, a refund will be refused. Should the return be deemed in a re-sellable condition, we will issue a refund for the item, less delivery charges, and you will be notified via email
- Due to hygiene reasons, earrings, socks, lip balms, face masks, face creams, oils and swimwear bottoms may not be returned for exchange or refund. Other items that cannot be exchanged/returned are magazines, gift cards and aerosols.
- Some special release/limited edition items are not eligible for return for refund/store credit/exchange due to the nature of the release. This is due to the nature of the release and these terms will be clearly stated on the product page. Please be sure before purchasing
We offer two domestic options for shipping, A faster 1st class service taking 1-2 business days and a standard 2nd class service taking 3-5 business days.
- Please keep in mind that delays are possible due to Covid
- We aim to ship all orders that are placed on a business day before 2pm that same day. This aim can vary during busy periods like sale and Christmas so please be sure to order during these periods with plenty of time allowed to receive your order. Orders placed after 2pm will be shipped the following business day.
- The Royal Mail service we use requires a signature upon delivery, so please make sure you are available to receive your order, or a neighbour you trust. pam pam is not responsible for your order being received and signed for by someone unknown to you. Please contact Royal Mail if you have this issue with your delivery. To ensure this doesn't happen, please keep an eye on your tracking details to know when your order may be delivered.
- If your order does not arrive, please use the following Track & Trace link and enter the tracking number that you received in your Shipment Confirmation email. If you have not received your shipment email, please be sure to check your spam/junk inbox before contacting us. The tracking number will give you the location of where your order is, or if your order was received by a neighbour. If you cannot see any information, please contact Royal Mail and quote your given tracking number.
- Orders received before 2pm UK time will aim to be processed same day. This aim can vary during busy periods like sale times and Christmas. Orders received after this time will be processed next business day.
- Your order may be delayed due to items being processed by Customs & Excise in the country of destination. Unfortunately, this process is not within pam pam's jurisdiction. Any delays caused by customs, please contact your national post service or customs office for information on your order.
- Your order is trackable and you will be given a tracking number in your Shipment Confirmation email. This means you will be able to keep up to date on where your order is. Please note that some Asian countries do not have the option for trackable orders. They will be a signed for service instead.
- If you require your order to be sent express, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and we will assist you.
Yes, you can exchange an item you bought in store within a 14 day period. Any exchanges made outside this time may be refused. Please not -
- Items returned must be in the same condition they were bought, unworn and with original product tags still attached. If the item for exchange does not meet these standards, the exchange will be refused.
- SALE items, once purchased, are final and cannot be exchanged.